Furnish Now, Pay Later
Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit score.
How does Affirm Work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make that special purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy Monthly Payments
Provide some basic information and get instantly approved to split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 month payments.
(Rates from 10-30% APR)
Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at affirm.com/pay.
Just provide a few pieces of information and get an instant decision.
Easy safe to apply. All data is handled via bank encryption.
How Do I Get Started?
Create an Affirm account at https://affirm.com/account or
select Affirm as your payment method while checking out
TOV Financing FAQs
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers real-time financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments.
Why buy with Affirm?
Here is what Affirm offers:
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget. If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
Affirm will ask you for a few pieces of personal information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Affirm uses this information to verify your identity, and to make an instant loan decision. Affirm will base its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. This means you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm will send you reminders via email and SMS that will include the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You can also sign up for autopay so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Please follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin.
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In.”
- You’ll now see a list of your loans and payments coming due. Click on the loan payment you would like to make.
- You can make a payment utilizing a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans (late fees)?
Affirm loans vary between 0% APR and 30% APR simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties or any other hidden fees for a late payment. They strive to always be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.